Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Memorable Week… Got Some More, God?

This has been an extra memorable week for our family. It’s so good that I just can’t let it pass by without blogging about it. The events so far:

  • A few days ago, my darling baby boy, who was walking with a glass of water, tripped while I was using this laptop. The water spilled all over my hubby’s keyboard. Gasp! We immediately turned it off and turned it over so the water can come out. Hubby then took it to the service center the next day for check up. After the diagnosis, the verdict: the laptop did not get wet inside, no need to do anything. Phew! Hubby took the laptop home. Yippeeee!!! He was not even charged for anything at the service center. Double Yippeee!!!!
  • While hubby was on the way to the service center, he got the call that we have been waiting for. The call was for a job interview this Monday! Praise God! We’ve been looking forward to this because he’s been out of work since the start of the year.
  • This morning, we brought Artsy Princess, Sunshine Girl and Flash Boy to our homeschool support group. All three had fun and the exercise that they needed. But the real good news to me is this: the directress of this group asked me to blog about our support group. She said that she’s been reading my blogs and she likes it. Here I thought that nobody reads my blogs.
  • Upon coming home, I checked my email. Got an email from a fellow homeschooler thanking me for blogging about our homeschool experience. This is truly an encouragement for me and inspires me to keep on blogging.
  • Hubby and I had a long discussion about our family and we saw how God’s hand is at work. We acknowledge that God is in control of our life and He knows what is best for us. Praise God!
  • We attended our Worship Service at the Victory Christian Fellowship at Alabang. Preaching was by Pastor Jannsen Morados – he’s our hands-down favorite. He preached about Nehemiah, Rebuilding Our Nation and our role in it. Much of what he said is a confirmation of our prayer just before we attended the worship service. God is good!

The Lord is truly, truly good. He is the Giver of the good times and the bad. In both times and at all times, He is always there for us. All He asks is for us to trust Him and obey Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Here